Wednesday, November 21, 2007

November Racing Towards Thanksgiving


Wishing you all a very happy Thanksgiving. This should be a time to reflect, rejoice, and reunite with family and friends.

For all of you who are participating in some Thanksgiving Day races, I salute you, but do not envy you. Although Rob and I have participated in said activities in the past and very well may next Thanksgiving, I had my fill of walking the 5K race in Virginia Beach Town Center on November the 10th with a great group of girls. I also had fun designing our Team's shirts. For a detail of the design please take a look at the latest update on the left under "Image of the Moment."



Fall is not only a time for appreciating the change of the seasons and holiday cheer, but a time to go to craft fairs, spray paint chairs, catch a rugby game, and get crafty! Below you will find the adorable hand-made owl that I bought from my good friend Cassie a couple of weekends ago at the Handmade Parade Craft Fair in Norfolk. This inspiring little guy got Rob and I excited to get our craft on and spray painted our dinky old fold up chairs a beautiful red to compliment the red tones of our dining room. Take a look!





Hope you all have very delicious Thanksgiving Holidays and look forward to catching you up after Turkey Day.



Love, Maria

No comments: