Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

Does Valentine's Day inspire you to be crafty, or creative? For us - it does! Rob woke this morning (much earlier than I of course) to my paper heart treasure trail leading to various hidden German-made gummy bears wrapped in tissue. Additionally, he found a series of six handmade 2"x2" square Valentine's Day boxes also containing gummy bears on display in the dining room.

Not to be outdone, I awoke this morning to a curious, fuzzy, red object hanging above my side of the bed .... oh wait, I didn't have my glasses on yet. I soon discovered the fuzzy object to be a three dimensional hanging paper heart with a string attached to a love note from the wonderful Mr. Rob. I was indeed impressed!

We spent the rest of our Valentine's Day eating a late breakfast at Busboys and Poets, saw the movie Avatar, and wrapped everything up with a cozy evening reading our books here at the green house. Enjoy the photos!


 


  

  


No comments: